Team Fortress 2 Shorts 1 Team Fortress 2 Shorts 1

Nice

Awesome job with sounds. Especially background fighting noises.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Freaking incredible

I believe I have seen every one of your awesome videos. This is my favorite. I laughed almost nonstop. It totally matches the game. I imagine it wouldn't be so funny if you haven't played it though.

LoZ - The Final Link LoZ - The Final Link

not bad!

That was a pretty cool battle. I think you chose a good song. A couple of specifics...
1) I thought the flying was kind of weird...I mean sure it could make sense and everything, but still it seemed very...out of character and unreal to me.
2) They seemed sort of ninja-ish to me. Too much running at each other, both slash, and one gets hurt type of thing, which is a type of battle I can't see Link doing. So I thought the ending was kind of odd too, since I don't believe a courageous and noble hero like Link (or any incarnation of him) would do.

But the dark and impressionistic-ish? style and everything was sweet! Nice job!!

Beam Cage Beam Cage

Awesome with flaws

The music was fun, and the concept is pretty cool. Once I got to three rooms though, I died. The only reason for this is that I had to change my finger placement on the keyboard. Three people is too much...how about throw in some new elements instead of three people? Lasers going off in both rooms at once perhaps?

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

Sweet

Yes, I just did expert! You should add an Ultra Expert mode or something, which is unlocked after expert has been completed and has some crazy things...like reduced time, more colors, or something like that. Cool game. I absolutely loved the mastermind's taunts. I wish the game somehow had more replayability though....

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

Very interesting

This is quite a unique game...I've never played anything like it. I really liked the premise! It was quite fun to experiment with web designs and patterns to see which one worked the best. Very cool game, although I only got to dragonflies. :) Also, some more music would be cool.